Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Adr3's application to join |dZp|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adr3?!-#

Pakistan Posts : 114
Joined dZp : 04/03/2014 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

Adr3's application to join |dZp| Empty
PostSubject: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 am

First Name[ Real Life ] : Arfa

Ingame Nick : Adr3?!-#

Date of Birth : 29th July , 1996.

Cod4 Experience : Playing cod4 since 3 years..Best score according to K/D is 38-2..Otherwise best score is 60-12 [ In SnD ofcourse ]

Gameranger ID : 3347135

Are you used to play clanwars? : Yea , I have played hundreds of them in the past..

How many hours can you play online? : Probably 4 to 5 hours.

Do you have teamspeak 3? : Yea , Im available there everytime.

Xfire : None.

Previous Clans and Reasons for leaving : |DA| , nR. , i'TS# , [X] , rM'# [Pro One] , FnT [ Founder ] , iFz [ Founder ].

Why you want to join our clan? : A good community with pro players and good use of teamspeak.

What members did you discuss ? Did they like you ? : I discussed with Assassin , Arctic ... I guess they liked me.

What new things can you bring to our clan? : Some new epic wallbangs..  Twisted Evil

And yea one more thing , I got arctic's permission to apply on website...
Arctic

Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 730
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 pm

He has permission to apply.
m3hm3d*

m3hm3d*

Bosnia & Herzegovina Posts : 70
Joined dZp : 26/07/2011 Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
GameRanger ID : 1975241

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 pm

You were dZp already?
Adr3?!-#

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Nope , This is my first time when im joining dZp...
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HyBrId

HyBrId

Lebanon Posts : 114
Joined dZp : 28/8/2013 Location : lebanon
GameRanger ID : 2613813

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:01 pm

if you don't lag than it's a yes ( it's a yes )
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Posts : 348
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Yes from me
Arctic

Arctic

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:04 pm

you seem to be a nice guy, decent player, communicates well in the ts. I'll go with a YES.
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:09 pm

I would have to say no sadly. You are a very good player and probably,if you had a ping <150 you'd gameranger's top player but I have to say you're lags make it a bit unfair on the opposite team. Sorry.
Darius

India Posts : 165
GameRanger ID : 4647784

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 pm

I was thinking that I will vote NO for u cause of your Lag.In these two days I noticed your game play very closely.. and your way of using teamspeak is quite well and in these 2 days I liked your game play as well.. I want to know why u lagg so much?? Try to fix the lag as soon as possible Smile .. If it's a lagg cause of your Internet Connection then u should probably change your connection.. cause soo many players from pakistan doesn't lag at all.
I Vote YES For you .. good Luck Very Happy
ErturK

ErturK

Turkey Posts : 173
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 pm

You are good player, maybe your lag helps or not, i dont care, but based on the matters/behaviours in past, Im voting as no
JaBAA

JaBAA

Finland Posts : 322
Joined dZp : 21/02/2013 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 663139

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Ill vote No, as everyone else noticed your lagging and there was just something in your game style that did not seem good in my eye, too fast and so twisting in my mind it might suite you but I got sick watching that... Plus few rumors I have heard (not saying that you hack) and your last clans, there are some big clans and just wondering leaving something like X for instance, where I was for almost 3 years...
Arctic

Arctic

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 pm

So far it is 6 YES votes, and 5 NO votes (mostly due to lag), keep them coming.
Jugger

Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 297
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Well my vote counts as two.. actually three or maybe four.. :DNevermind that its a NO from me for many reasons, and i dont like him. dont know why i just dont like him.. Oh and hes too young , Imo one Flo is enough
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 am

I will not vote here , I will let the others decide
Reasons: he is nice guys and seems skilled ! and at the same time his lag making me feel like iam in a dance club and iam very drunk with that flash light flashing flshing and making me feel upside down , next point about the age I wish we will have more members like flo Smile 16 or 17 years old with smart brain,skilled gamer,nice guy with good English , its better than 23+ guy he is working 12 hour in day and 6 hours with his family and 6 sleeping
maybe adr3 try to fix your lagg m8 and u will join so fast to any clan u want Wink
Good luck with your application
Adr3?!-#

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 am

Most of you are saying No just cuz of my lagg , instead of seeing my skills...And for you erturk and Juggernaut..I have said sorry to dzp guys for what i did...You should know dat..Anyway , i wanted to tell you that you guys should see my skills not my lagg..Secondly I lagg very less these days..I have found some ways to decrease it and im trying my best to do it..I dont think it will be a fair voting if you vote seeing my lagg , not skills..
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:30 am

Your Skill will be far far better without your lag . . as I said there are too many players from pakistan doesn't lag and their ping is quite high enough like yours . . As Aby said your lagg would be a Bit unfair to opponent clan.. though I voted yes for u.. and I wanted to know why do u lagg so much?? cause of your Internet Connection?? or It's your FPS lagg due to some bad Desktop Configuration?? if u give the answer I'll be very happy Smile . . Cause I want to go to the root of your lag Problem . . I am always curious about your lagg  silent 
Adr3?!-#

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 am

My lagg is just cuz of my internet connection , i got 250 Fps constant on my pc..Im hopefully gonna change my net in 1 or 2 weeks , then i wont lag...
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 am

So It's the main Problem (The Internet Connection) ... and your are promising that you gonna change it soon.within 1 or 2 week.
Then, according to me can't we just hold up our vote for sometimes?? Let's see.. how much he'll be able to recover his Internet Connection from the Lagg  Wink 

Let's see who Else gonna vote for you ?? good luck
Adr3?!-#

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 am

I can't promise you guys..Idk the connection i wnna buy has coverage in my area or not...But if they will have coverage , then surely i will buy it..And i want all to keep on voting on this application..I cant wait 1 or 2 weeks more..Let this application carry on..
Smile

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 am

as i start coming back in now that my temp work is finishing i will take a look and decide.
Adr3?!-#

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 am

Ok Yeolde..Btw thanks to those who voted yes Smile
Jamayca8

Jamayca8

Lebanon Posts : 36
Joined dZp : 13/01/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 4660282

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 pm

I HAVE to say no because of ur lagg we dont want the other players nagging about it w troubles and theres smth i dont like about u i dont know why unless u really discrease it its a no
Arctic

Arctic

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:21 pm

The lag did used to drive me absolutely insane I have to admit, but if that is the sole reason, it seems a little harsh. In the last few clan wars I haven't seen any complaint from the opposite team, and I have seen more than a few kills of him failing to get kills due to his own lag.

Good ts communication (reveals positions, doesn't yell), good gameplay (despite lag issue), English seemed decent enough to me. Also as Jihax said, it is better to have a young person who can fit in, than an older person who's never around, and from what I've seen in the last few clan wars, he's fit in well enough, even in that one we lost against rM.

I would like to hear more about these problems people have been talking about, out of curiosity. There are so many players in GR it's hard to keep track of all of them.

I know we were not always keen on fnt, but I've noticed Adr3 has been one of the few players who ends the cw with a friendly gg (visible in some of the war results screenshots).

Just a few points I'd like to point out. Keep the votes coming!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:01 pm

I changed my mind after playing with him some cw's and he seems mature not kidy and the best thing he is not shouting in ts like darius Smile and its the best thing for me (knows spots name, not noisy in ts, active player) that's what I need from the new members we rec
so its YES from me and good luck with your apply adr3
nvm

Armenia Posts : 12
GameRanger ID : 1614320

https://www.youtube.com/user/hayk291994

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 pm

I will say yes ... he is pro and good clanmate ...he always friendly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adr3's application to join |dZp| Adr3's application to join |dZp| Icon_minitime

Adr3's application to join |dZp|

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next