Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Emziyyyy's application to join dzp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Emziyyyyy

Tunisia Posts : 2
Joined dZp : 19/09/2020 Location : Tunisia
GameRanger ID : 9278460

Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Empty
PostSubject: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Contact Information

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 9278460

Steam ID: id/emziyyyyy

Game Information

In-Game Nickname: Emziyyyy

Previous nicks(Your application may be affected if you hide previous names and we find out): EmouZ , bad man

COD4 Experience: 5-6 years

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?: No

Are you used to playing clanwars?: Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?: between 4 and 7 hours

What other games do you play?: CSGO , PUBG , the forest and more... can't name all of them

Personal Information

How would you rate your English?: 8/10

Why do you want to join |dZp|?: i say i wanna join cuz i have lots of friends in it and i think it's one of the best clans i have ever seen in gr

What new things can you bring to our clan?: well ppl say i'm likeable and i make the game more fun

Previous clans and reason for leaving(Your application may be affected if you hide previous clans): i don't remember all of them but here's some : KH , xK , fly , a99 , amg and few other clans that closed or stopped playing

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: yes

Do you use Moss or Fraps?: moss

Additional information(optional): i'm always trying many games , just to improve my aim and keep my reaction as fast as possible and i really want to join dzp bcs my buddies omercy , rain and legend are a part of it.

USA Posts : 312
Joined dZp : 08/05/2017 Location : -
GameRanger ID : -

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 2:18 am

Hello mate, well, sorry for not testing you tonight, but as you saw, we couldn't find an opponent. However, I have added you to my friendslist and will inform you about your test asap.

Thanks!
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 1:54 am

I vote yes.
Arctic

Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 730
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 1:56 am

You seem to fit in alright. Good player, with a sense of humor.

My vote is Yes.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 am

Well improving and fitting better into the team with each game.

I VOTE YES

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 am

You are a good player and all but there's a thing about you, you sometimes push as if its a public game, not a CW. Also, you sometimes rage before calling out the enemy's position, and sometimes you just rage and don't call out at all. However, you improved in the last cw you played with us, and you're gonna improve more with us in |dZp|.
I'm voting Yes.

Good Luck!
dobbin

Palestine Posts : 21
Joined dZp : 22/04/2018 Location : Palestine
GameRanger ID : 6924352

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:06 am

Sends nudes whenever we ask for
I vote YES
Jakrs

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 223
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:07 am

I liked what i saw. And comms are goods. I'll vote yes.
Legend<3

USA Posts : 6
Joined dZp : 01/01/2019 Location : San Antonio, TX, USA
GameRanger ID : 910047

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:10 am

A good player with good communicating skills. I vote YES
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:10 am

With 8 YES votes and 0 NO, you're in! Welcome to the community! You may now wear the |dZp| tag. You also have access to the dZp only section on the forums.

Also, please take a moment to read our code of conduct here: https://www.dzp-clan.com/h18-code-of-conduct

Not reading and following our rules like Moss and demo from the start of every war may cost you your place in this clan.

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 2:11 am

Welcome to |dZp| community! Enjoy your stay! Smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Emziyyyy's application to join dzp Icon_minitime

Emziyyyy's application to join dzp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1