Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

United Kingdom Posts : 145
Joined dZp : 13/12/2015 Location : Saudi Arabia
GameRanger ID : 5414293

CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Empty
PostSubject: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 11:48 am

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 5414293

GameTracker Profile (Optional): crazy-99

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname: `CrAzY

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): 4 Year's

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you used to play clan wars?: Yes [ all the time ]

How many hours can you be online daily?: more then 4h or 5h sometimes 2/3h

Do you play Age of Empires 3?: Nope

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|: i had my eye on dzp long time ago old and respected members good leadership and good member's

What new things can you bring to our clan: im good rusher in clan war's if that's dose anything im good at solving problems

Previous clans and reason for leaving: D|K - Closed - |E.K| - was not the best and some hacker's in it - |eW| Closed - rl` - abusing leader [ sync so i left Razz ] - [v] inactive and some racist member matt so i left - [IMO] - Closed - |RS| - a lot of the member's of it left to make new clan called IC3 and it was un-activ and it was a clan that dose not play clan war's - |ES| - Closed - Elite`- some personal reason |u.S| Closed Don Rm Closed it Razz

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes i do and ready to talk in clan war's or anytime.

Additional information(if you want:

[ That's My Apply Any Vote's u Guy's Are gonna say im ok with it and i respect it ]
Jugger

Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 297
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Straight no from me. Left too many clans and god knows what the reasons are. I smell a problem maker
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:15 am

why i left those clans
EK have hacker's in there member's and leader's dont give a shit about them caza-edit and some more hacker's so i left i cant stay in hacker clans

rL was sync leading it he was abusing and  and i dont want a abusing founder of clan and hated

V i left cuz Matt all ways making fun of Muslims and religions and leader's did not do anything about it so i cant stay in clan that a member making fun of my religion

RS i thout it was clan war server but it's un-activ clan and dose not care about there member's so many of them left if u dont know

and the rest of clans got closed

that's the clans i left for reason
so im not clan jumper

just proved why i left these clans   like i said in the apply
[ That's My Apply Any Vote's u Guy's Are gonna say im ok with it and i respect it ]
Thank's for voting Very Happy

Last edited by CrAzYx on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Definite Yes. Great communication and a good player!
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank u Abysz Very Happy !
Had Fun in the clan war Razz
PinO

PinO

Belgium Posts : 58
GameRanger ID : 2494679

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:59 pm

yes from me
Deathhh

Deathhh

Canada Posts : 256
Joined dZp : 03/04/2018. Location : Canada
GameRanger ID : 2946444

http://SPID-SERVER.COM

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:48 am

Played a clan war with him, decent player, talks on ts, good attitude, respectful. Pretty much everything I'd like to see in a member. I see why jugger would vote no, but crazy if you want my vote I need you to be sure you will stay. However, I feel that you will be a good addition to our team, therfore I will vote Yes. Goodluck!
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:51 am

Played a clan war with him, decent player, talks on ts, good attitude, respectful. Pretty much everything I'd like to see in a member. I see why jugger would vote no, but crazy if you want my vote I need you to be sure you will stay. However, I feel that you will be a good addition to our team, therefore I will vote Yes. Goodluck!
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am

Thank u Death  " I see why jugger would vote no, but crazy if you want my vote I need you to be sure you will stay."
No Death i wont leave and i will be happy to be an addition to dzp team Very Happy

Thank u PinO

Very Happy
JENNY

JENNY

Latvia Posts : 17
GameRanger ID : 4901333

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Well, hello there!
Some time ago, i have mixed with both rL and V clan where this guy was playing, what can i say, awful clans without team play and no one was listening to call outs nor any instructions from others, play as themselves not a team, including this guy. It is kinda annoying actually. Anyway, it was few months ago and probably crazy have improved himself since then. But at that time he was nothing special, as he mentioned that he is playing for 4 years and few months ago was nothing impressive, i dont believe that something have changed.
According to my opinion, i will vote NO, nothing personal.
Wish you the best.
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 5:53 pm

Jenny i liked ur reason i have no problem with it

but if may i say ur mistaken i have changed alot im not barging that im pro ...etc and yes rL / V they dont play as team but when i played the clan war yesterday with Dzp Folks i really liked the game play and the ts callout's and stuff that's the big reason im applying for dzp but agin thanks for the vote
Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Jordan Posts : 56
GameRanger ID : 4435278

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:58 pm

FOR ME HE IS a old friend yes for sure
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Thank u Dony
Mr.Master

Mr.Master

Jordan Posts : 13
Joined dZp : 05/10/2015 Location : jordan
GameRanger ID : 3705820

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:03 pm

its a yes from me , but we need you to focus on the teamwork more and more good luck ^^
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:20 pm

It's a yes. Plays well and communicates well. If you get in I hope you will stay with us.
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 pm

I just want to say,this guy has amazing communication. Probably one of the best of any applicant that's ever applied to join dZp. I mean,there's not a moment in the war where you don't get information from him and thats one of the key things I look for in any applicant. Just thought I should put that out there incase anyone was planning to vote based on what Jenny had said. He's either improved massively in a short period of time or you've confused him with someone else @ Jenny.
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Thank u so much Abysz <3
/

/

Serbia Posts : 276
GameRanger ID : 47095480

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 6:35 am

Abysz wrote:
I just want to say,this guy has amazing communication. Probably one of the best of any applicant that's ever applied to join dZp. I mean,there's not a moment in the war where you don't get information from him and thats one of the key things I look for in any applicant.

I play with him and he is very good player, and Aby thank you for this....YES and good luck!
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:08 am

Ouuuh im shy now Razz thank u guys
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Habibi you're za very velcome. Enta shawerma. Just don't try to compete za zcore with me you will loze.
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Death 10/10 xD "shawerma" hahah Very Happy
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:05 pm

well i vote yes, a good player that will grow within our ranks.

Yes = 8

No = 2

Congratulations you have been accepted into |dZp| you may now wear the tag, please take a few minutes to read the rules and conduct code (there is no excuse for not following them).
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank u so Much guy's im so grateful
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp  Icon_minitime

CrAzY Want's To Join Dzp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1