Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Hello, I would like to join dZp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathhh

Deathhh

Canada Posts : 256
Joined dZp : 03/04/2018. Location : Canada
GameRanger ID : 2946444

http://SPID-SERVER.COM

Hello, I would like to join dZp Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Contact Information

GameRanger #ID: 2946444

Xfire: Idonthaveit

In-Game Nickname: DeathEater

Promod or Hardcore player: I play both, but usually HC

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): I have played Cod4 for over 4 years now. My best killstreak was 19. Although my highest score was 63-17

Are you used to play clanwars?: of course! I have played over 150.

How many hours can you be online daily: Usually over 3 hours

Why do you want to join |dZp|?: The reason I want to join dzp is for me to make new friends as well as having heard it is one of the best clans on GR, and since i am indeed friendly, i will be able to get along fine with the others.

What new things can you bring to our clan?: Since I have a good reputation in GR, and pretty much everyone knows me, there is much that i can bring to dzp, for example the simple act of maturity and/or friendliness to other members and players, creates a big difference in not only the player, but the clan itself. Therefore being beneficial to the clan

Previous clans and reason for leaving: I was in ES before, i had been in ES for over 3 years. The main reason i left was the disorganization and bad behavior of other clan members, moreover destroying the so left respect of the clan. Leaders do not take any actions and are completely careless whatsoever

Do you have Teamspeak3: yes i do

Yeoldegod has allowed the application, and hopefully will confirm it

Thank you for input and interest in my application,

Regards,

Deatheater

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

I have given permission for this player to apply

We would ideally like you to....

1) be active on our SnD server once they are running (so people can see you play)

2) Join us on TS so we can get to know each other better and you can see how well you fit in

3) if the opportunity comes up to play as a part of our team in CW's to see how well you would intergrate into the teams (i say teams because there are many combinations of teams everyday)

All players will have a look at you and your style and see if they like you and will vote accordingly as they reach a decision. A reason will be given for yes or no votes.

Good luck with your application.

(to all we know you have to see his gameplay Razz)
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Posts : 348
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 pm

To be fair, I've never seen DeathEater missbehaving in any server and he's always respecting the players and the rules. His English is 10/10. Has knowledge about hackers.

Its a yes from me, but do me a favour and change that ugly name hahaha ^^
A$$A$$iN

A$$A$$iN

Iraq Posts : 483
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

i know him too , good player , and good behavior too i vote yes Smile
Psycho

Psycho

Lebanon Posts : 214
Joined dZp : 09/04/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 3515927

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:38 pm

I vote yes..Flo said everything  cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 pm

i have met you in servers many times in the past and like your attitude, i know it is hard to be on TS and in our servers right now so i will trust your communication is as good as your typing has been.

A good all round player with a sensible attitude.

Yes from me!
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:05 am

A yes from me!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:31 am

Yes from me
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HyBrId

HyBrId

Lebanon Posts : 114
Joined dZp : 28/8/2013 Location : lebanon
GameRanger ID : 2613813

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:31 pm

well based on your performance last night it's a YES
SLAY3RGOD

United Aab Emirates Posts : 109
Joined dZp : 01/09/2013 Location : bn.uae nw.pak
GameRanger ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:16 pm

havent seen u play and havent met u . knowing nothng abt u i wil hold my vote for now (:
>>Joe<<

>>Joe<<

United Kingdom Posts : 17
Joined dZp : 18/12/2013 Location : England
GameRanger ID : 4208298

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:40 pm

tits a yes from me

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:05 am

8 yes votes so far. 0 No votes

Please everyone make sure you are watching for this player in our clan wars and when you play in servers so that you are able to vote, We don't want these applications to drag out for too long.

Good Luck!!
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:30 am

Good player. It's a yes!!
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:38 pm

SLAY3RGOD wrote:
havent seen u play and havent met u . knowing nothng abt u i wil hold my vote for now (:
Alright, I have added you so when you come online we can play!  Very Happy 
SLAY3RGOD

United Aab Emirates Posts : 109
Joined dZp : 01/09/2013 Location : bn.uae nw.pak
GameRanger ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:32 pm

sure mate
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Btw Erturk and Jugger have voted yes on gameranger ;D
ErturK

ErturK

Turkey Posts : 173
Joined dZp : 21/04/2013 Location : Turkey
GameRanger ID : 1694960

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:23 pm

I said that i will vote soon, didnt say it'll be YES or NO. Voting YES, good luck
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh my mistake sorry. But thanks a lot for the vote!!

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Only votes made on this website will count towards the application, don't worry people will vote as they see you.

(if you ask players about this a lot it may not be seen by the member as a good thing and could affect their vote)
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Lol mate, I understand Wink
Arctic

Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 730
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:14 am

You seem to be a likeable chap. It's a YES from me.

And I think it's safe to say you have a sufficient amount of YES votes. Welcome to the clan mate, you may add the tag. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome on board, Mate! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Welcome to the clan family!!
Psycho

Psycho

Lebanon Posts : 214
Joined dZp : 09/04/2014 Location : Lebanon
GameRanger ID : 3515927

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome aboard!  welcome 
Adr3?!-#

Pakistan Posts : 114
Joined dZp : 04/03/2014 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Welcome to the clan , Mr.deatheater Smile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join dZp Hello, I would like to join dZp Icon_minitime

Hello, I would like to join dZp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next