Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

applying to join dzp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Master

Mr.Master

Jordan Posts : 13
Joined dZp : 05/10/2015 Location : jordan
GameRanger ID : 3705820

applying to join dzp Empty
PostSubject: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Hey dzp players .
Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 3705820

Xfire (Optional): CLOSED

GameTracker Profile (Optional): non

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname:Mr.Master

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): 3.5 Years . i dont remember hmm yesterday last cw got score 35/11.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?: Yes

Are you used to play clan wars?: ofc

How many hours can you be online daily?: 4 hours , but i'm online most of the time

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|: cuz DF closed xd , also you guys have my love <3 with you i wanna join him Very Happy [ madmax ] , and dzp is good clan no noobs and the best is most of you are 18+ .

What new things can you bring to our clan:  i can help in clan wars in some maps like crossfire also crash and strike .

Previous clans and reason for leaving: DF , leaders moved to csgo , JORD i closed it .. , ..etc

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: ofc

Additional information (Optional):

PostSubject: Re: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:35 pm

This player has my permission to apply.

We would ideally like you to....

Join us on TS so we can all get to know each other and you better and you can see how well you fit in

if the opportunity comes up to play as a part of our team in CW's to see how well you would intergrate into the teams (i say teams because there are many combinations of teams everyday)

All players will have a look at you and your style and see if they like you and will vote accordingly as they reach a decision. A reason will be given for yes or no votes.

Good luck with your application.

(to all, we know you all have to see his game play and we know you will hold your vote until you have seen it so no need to post that anymore)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SLAY3RGOD

United Aab Emirates Posts : 109
Joined dZp : 01/09/2013 Location : bn.uae nw.pak
GameRanger ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 pm

hey Smile know u from a long time and seen ur gameplay in pubs hope u will also fit in with us in cws and play the same and if i m not wrong u will be a good addition to |dZp| so its a yes from me mate smoke
Mr.Master

Mr.Master

Jordan Posts : 13
Joined dZp : 05/10/2015 Location : jordan
GameRanger ID : 3705820

PostSubject: Re: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks .
<3
layca

layca

Netherlands Posts : 327
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

PostSubject: Re: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm

good english.. the hell??
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applying to join dzp applying to join dzp Icon_minitime

applying to join dzp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1