Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

RaYen's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaYen

RaYen

Tunisia Posts : 8
GameRanger ID : 7188334

RaYen's Application Empty
PostSubject: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 7188334

GameTracker Profile (Optional):

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname: RaYen

Previous Nicknames:
  (you application may be affected if you hie previous names and we find out): EK#RaYen - EK#GooN<3. - RK RaYen - N-Crew| RaYen - KH#RaYen - xG RaYen - and now RaYen

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): 5 years, 12 Killstreak.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you used to play clan wars?: Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?: 2 to 5 hours

Do you play CS:GO?: Yes

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|:  Reason is pretty basic. I know a lot of people from dZp who are now great friends of mine and I really love them for being so kind towards me. So I wanted to join because I know a lot of great people in dZp I decided to apply here.
Also i am searching a team for myself and I believe I can gain more experiences here. I want to learn more, I trust my own experience. Always I'll give my all for my team. I am sure I'll prove to you and I promise to you for these.

What new things can you bring to our clan: I'm a really helpfull and active person in game if not too active.. I'm always ready to help everyone dZp and non dZp members with anything. So I could help this group if I just can.

Previous clans and reason for leaving:
  (your application may be affected if you hide previous clans)
EK: Closed.
RK: Closed.
N-Crew: Inactive.
xG*: Players don't speak while playing cws.
KH: Personal Problem.
cap: Inactivity

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

Additional information (Optional): Smile

Last edited by RaYen on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Please make yourself available for CW's to be tested and make sure you have a working mic and visit our TS to join in with us.
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 am

I'm ready for it, Smile
jany!!

jany!!

Iraq Posts : 38
Joined dZp : 11/05/2017 Location : Iraq
GameRanger ID : 8678568

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 am

Hey ryan i played with u in promod clanwar but i think u are hardcore player so i wll keep my vote until i play with in harcore Smile
jany!!

jany!!

Iraq Posts : 38
Joined dZp : 11/05/2017 Location : Iraq
GameRanger ID : 8678568

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 am

Rayen*
/

/

Serbia Posts : 276
GameRanger ID : 47095480

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 pm

I will immediately vote yes, but as Yeolde sad, lets play few cw together and after that you will have my +...Nice to see your application Rayen. Good luck bro!

Last edited by The Opus on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
/

/

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 pm

The Opus wrote:
I will immediately vote yes, but as Yeolde sad, lets play few cw together and after that you will have my +...Nice to see your application Rayen. Good luck bro!

YES!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 2:17 pm

48 Hrs remaining to vote before this application is closed.

Yes: 1

No: 0

This player must supply us with moss files that have not been edited before he can be accepted
A$$A$$iN

A$$A$$iN

Iraq Posts : 483
Joined dZp : 21/04/2011 Location : iraq
GameRanger ID : 963569

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm

I will vote yes.
Good luck
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

USA Posts : 312
Joined dZp : 08/05/2017 Location : -
GameRanger ID : -

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 2:54 pm

A good lad with a good gameplay..
It's a YES from me.
Good Luck!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 am

Why have you not posted any moss files yet?

Is it true you use fullbright... in |dZp| none of our members are allowed to use fullbright in clan wars because we see this as an unfair advantage against our enemy.

Quick final question... did you use full bright in our clan war server mate?
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 12:53 pm

I'll send moss files after this post.
Well yes, i used it once for personal problem (i'm a colorblind), there's no doubt i asked axy, safe to use the fullbright bind.
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 pm

I don't know a lot about moss (i mostly use fraps), i just downloaded it and chose cod4 folder.
this is what i found:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s2vkpefnz6h9s2d/2018-04-25_191535_220449775_1452231801.zip

P.s i'm really sorry about the fullbright, i really can't see anything without it.
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:11 pm

You do realize that once you get accepted you can't use fullbright as it's against one of the rules we have in dzp?
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Rules are rules, i don't have to do anything against it
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 4:02 pm

so why have you not mentioned these problems with moss to us?
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Because i used moss like twice before (on RK clan and here) i usually use fraps
It's actually a problem with moss, but i don't know how to use it, sometimes it crash so i use fraps instead
RaYen

RaYen

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:39 am

Fraps pics from first 5 rounds
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cxukr0y364o0z/Fraps (i just got these)

4/30/2018
Bang

Bang

United Kingdom Posts : 66
Joined dZp : 24/04/2017 Location : Hong Kong / England
GameRanger ID : 7547023

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 pm

^^ Sorry for the late reply mate.

I’ll keep it simple, I’ve known you for a while, and you’re a super genuine and nice guy. You’re always up for a quick chat and listens.

To be completely honest, my initial reluctance to vote was due to your gameplay. Now I’m speaking from the last time I’ve seen you play, and it (in my opinion) wasn’t something spectacular, something that stands out and screams of top clan material.

However, that being said, other members (namely Opus) of the clan have kindly stated that you definitely have the potential to grow and develops some serious skill, just gonna take some time playing with us and voila ^^

Hence my final decision is to vote YES.

Good luck with the votes :p
(& go suck Opus’ dick, you owe him that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Deathhh

Deathhh

Canada Posts : 256
Joined dZp : 03/04/2018. Location : Canada
GameRanger ID : 2946444

http://SPID-SERVER.COM

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:52 pm

If I'm being completely honest here, I must say that you definitely need to improve in almost all areas of competitive gaming let alone playing with dZp. But with members vouching for you and given the solid history of members improving over time, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and vote Yes!

Do not disappoint habibi. And ALWAYS tell someone if your moss isn't working or whatever the reason may be as it saves us all from a great deal of trouble.
dobbin

Palestine Posts : 21
Joined dZp : 22/04/2018 Location : Palestine
GameRanger ID : 6924352

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:01 pm

To be honest..I don't like your gameplay that much.However your communication skills are quite perfect..So my vote is gonna be YES!!
GOOD LUCK
Bang

Bang

United Kingdom Posts : 66
Joined dZp : 24/04/2017 Location : Hong Kong / England
GameRanger ID : 7547023

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:05 pm

Haha, just to confirm Rayen, we are by NO means implying that you’re crap. However there’s room for improvement ^^
Lots of dZp members who initially joined didn’t have the same skill level as they currently have, it comes naturally with time Razz
/

/

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Bang wrote:
Haha, just to confirm Rayen, we are by NO means implying that you’re crap. However there’s room for improvement ^^
Lots of dZp members who initially joined didn’t have the same skill level as they currently have, it comes naturally with time Razz

Well explained...
layca

layca

Netherlands Posts : 327
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Ill vote yes.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

USA Posts : 312
Joined dZp : 08/05/2017 Location : -
GameRanger ID : -

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Bang wrote:
Thanks for your encouragement! <3 but I still agree.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaYen's Application RaYen's Application Icon_minitime

RaYen's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next