Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Apply Lazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazy

Greece Posts : 1
GameRanger ID : 8943810

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Contact Information

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 8943810

Evolve(optional):

Steam: I'm not using steam

Game Information
In-Game Nickname: Lazy Very Happy

Previous nicks: None

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): I think I have played Cod4 for around 8 years now, it's hard to remember because it's such a long time ago. I recently started to play Cod4 again since 2-3 weeks ago. My best killstreak should have been around 40.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): I do have an original CD-Key

Are you used to playing clanwars: I'm not really used to play clanwars, which I find a bit of a bummer. I like to learn how to get better and having fun while playing.

How many hours can you be online daily: Around 1-2 hours minimal. Except on friday, saturday and sunday, I'm living in my own room in Leeuwarden. Every weekend I go back to my parents and my girlfriend. Which means that I can't use my pc for gaming.

Do you play CS GO (State your rank if yes): Not my game.

Personal Information
Why do you want to join |dZp|: When I started to play Cod4 again, I meet Flo and had a lot of fun with him. He told me he was in dZp and that it's a good team to join. Since I like to play Cod4 again, I'm open for a team to join. I have spoken to a few members and it made me realise that everyone is really chill and nice to talk with.

What new things can you bring to our clan: I'm new with clanwars, but I really want to play better and I'm willing to put a lot of effort in it so I can achieve this. I will make sure that I will be a good player for dZp (if this apply will pass Razz) and having fun with everyone.

Previous clans and reason for leaving: Never have been in any clan. I have always played with friends.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

Additional information(optional): To be honest I wanted to wait a little while before applying. Because next week I have an excursion with school. Which means that I can't play this weekend or next week. After that I'm back and ready to play!
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Posts : 348
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Before anyone casts a vote on Lazy after seeing him playing in the internal of last Thursday, I would like to ask everyone to check this guy once more. His score wasn't that promising but I've played lots of times with him already and I believe he has got potential in the game and can grow a lot in teamplay.

Besides that, he is a really cool guy to hang out with and I believe he will be pretty loyal as dZp would be a new experience to him.

He doesn't know the map position names, if someone has a maps with the positions on it we could give it to him. (I can't find the files)

I will kick off this application with a YES vote, good luck mate!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Oh it's you... I wondered when you would apply.

Well where do i start talking about a player like you.....

Yeah i saw you play better earlier on in the day than you managed in the public servers but then the players you were against were all of a higher standard than in the public servers.

However i spent a few hours chatting with you and can see you could with some training be a very good player within the team and CW's if you are willing to put the effort in.

I suppose as much as it pains me to vote like this on another Dutchie I will say YES good luck
Bang

Bang

United Kingdom Posts : 66
Joined dZp : 24/04/2017 Location : Hong Kong / England
GameRanger ID : 7547023

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 pm

You seemed like a pretty chill guy, and I believe that it’s all about fitting into the
community, rather than finding skill based players. I’d love to know you more, and I vote yes ^^
MadMax

MadMax

Serbia Posts : 143
Joined dZp : 24/05/2015 Location : RS, Banja Luka
GameRanger ID : 2209510

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 1:32 am

Good guy, decent player, you've got a yes from me.
Adr3

Adr3

Pakistan Posts : 37
Joined dZp : 14/11/2016 Location : Pakistan
GameRanger ID : 3347135

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:12 am

Chill guy , but you need some work on your gameplay and map positions. Otherwise , fun person to hang out with. We'll help you improve your gameplay with time. My vote is YES , goodluck mate.
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 am

I enjoyed playing with you and that's all that matters to me. Yes from me.
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:15 pm

YES: 6

NO: 0

So close man just need that one more yes to get you a |dZp| tag keep up the good work!
CrAzYx

CrAzYx

United Kingdom Posts : 145
Joined dZp : 13/12/2015 Location : Saudi Arabia
GameRanger ID : 5414293

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Haven't seen you much
But what you've showed is just enough for me to say
YES on your application , great dude with good skills
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:21 pm

With 7 YES votes, you're in! Welcome to the community! You may now wear the |dZp| tag. You also have access to the dZp only section on the forums.

Also, please take a moment to read our code of conduct here: http://www.dzp-clan.com/h18-code-of-conduct
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

USA Posts : 312
Joined dZp : 08/05/2017 Location : -
GameRanger ID : -

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:21 am

Welcome to the community mate!
Sponsored content

Apply Lazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply Lazy Apply Lazy Icon_minitime

Apply Lazy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top