Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Deathhh Rejoining Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathhh

Deathhh

Canada Posts : 256
Joined dZp : 03/04/2018. Location : Canada
GameRanger ID : 2946444

http://SPID-SERVER.COM

Deathhh Rejoining Application Empty
PostSubject: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:28 am

RECRUITMENT FORM

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 2946444

GameTracker Profile (Optional):

Game Information: Cod 4

In-Game Nickname: DeathEater, Deathhh

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...): tbh i don't really know how long its been since I've started playing, but i think around 4 years.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yeah

Are you used to play clan wars?: Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?: Around 3, sometimes more depending on the responsibilities, i can be online more now cuz no more gf.

Do you play Age of Empires 3?: Lol no

Personal Information: I study in one of Canada's best universities, currently studying Health sciences and Kinesiology (B.Sc). I want to pursue med school soon. And i have 2 jobs to help pay for my fucking tuition. I might be a little drunk right now but thats ok.  

Why do you want to join |dZp|: The best clan I've ever been in, truly like a family. Was a mistake leaving in the first place.

What new things can you bring to our clan: I can bring my knowledge of Health and study of human mechanics to help the gamers concentrate during cw's.

Previous clans and reason for leaving: All clans i joined after and before dzp are crap. Except for fless. That clan taught me how to play, dZp taught me how to play like a team.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Ya

Additional information (Optional): Sorry for leaving guys. Crying or Very sad  One of the biggest mistakes I've made along with dumping my hot ex 2 weeks ago. But if any of you guys vote No i completely understand, no hard feelings, love you all I love you .

Regards,
Deathhh
MadMax

MadMax

Serbia Posts : 143
Joined dZp : 24/05/2015 Location : RS, Banja Luka
GameRanger ID : 2209510

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:19 am

Enta shawerma, Yas.
Skywalker

Skywalker

Romania Posts : 433
Joined dZp : 23/05/2014 Location : Romania
GameRanger ID : 3296367

http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:25 am

NO from me, you already had your second chance and tbh even if you will rejoin i don't think that you will stay for long, that's just my opinion.
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:16 am

Well, everyone has their own opinions, cant ask you to vote yes. But while you guys are thinking just know if you guys do vote yes, I promise to never leave. Take my word on that. Smile
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 6:17 am

Well,the last time you left it was because we weren't very active and didn't play wars everyday. Trust me,we're not very active now either. What makes you think you'd stick around this time? And what happened with uW? Was that your last clan?

And just to be clear,whatever I vote,it would purely be based on what's good for the clan. Personally,I think you're a good player and a nice guy.
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 6:39 am

You're right about the last time I left, but to say that I won't stay is wrong. I want to join dzp and stay, no matter if it's inactive or active, trust me when I say that. I don't know why someone would vote no unless they don't want me in the clan at all. uW was a decent clan, but it was just like any other clan, nothing where it feels like it's where you belong. Smile tbh I really don't know what I'm supposed to say to make you believe me but I guess I'll have to prove it. So trust & believe in me one last time.
Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Jordan Posts : 56
GameRanger ID : 4435278

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:17 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm yes for me !
Skywalker

Skywalker

Romania Posts : 433
Joined dZp : 23/05/2014 Location : Romania
GameRanger ID : 3296367

http://www.dzp-clan.com

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Death just to be clear i didn't vote no because i don't like you, actually i do like you and i don't know if you remember but last time when you wanted to rejoin i voted yes for you.
But the thing is that you also said back then that you won't leave dzp even if it will not be very active and you did the opposite, leaving us again and not telling us even a single word you just put the uW tag, and that's why i voted no now because i can't trust you anymore.
I just wanted to say that.
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

That's fine m8, i understand. S'all good. partybeer
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:07 pm

I completely agree with Skywalker but hey you can always prove us wrong. That being said,we're in need of more active players and since you're used to playing with us,I'll be voting YES. Good luck!
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

United Kingdom Posts : 977
Joined dZp : 01/04/2013 Location : dZp

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Come on guys lets get deathh in some CW's and get some vote in for him
Terminate

Terminate

Sri Lanka Posts : 31
GameRanger ID : 4503294

http://www.1clickdown.com

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 pm

The history i doesn't know but death is good player so i vote yes and good luck mate don't let us regret on our decision pirat rabbit
PinO

PinO

Belgium Posts : 58
GameRanger ID : 2494679

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:02 am

Yes from me
Jugger

Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 297
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:50 pm

No from me
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:50 am

I vote yes... will be good to have a player of your quality back in the fold + i missed ya

Yes = 6
No = 2

Please everyone vote on this player i would like to get the application closed by wednesday!! Just need a few more votes
Mr.Master

Mr.Master

Jordan Posts : 13
Joined dZp : 05/10/2015 Location : jordan
GameRanger ID : 3705820

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 9:22 pm

im gonna say YES but please stop wh Very Happy ;p
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:32 pm

I vote yes, a good player that could add something to our squad. This is however the last rejoin that i will allow from you so i hope that you mean it when you say you will stay.

With 8 yes votes and 2 no votes, Congratulations and welcome back, you may now wear the tag please update yourself with our rules and conduct code for CW's.
Deathhh

Deathhh

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am

I'm not leaving dzp. Ever. Thanks to all who voted yes despite me leaving, and also those who voted no. Hope to keep you guys happy and the clan cheerful and alive. I am honoured to join once again. ❤️ party
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathhh Rejoining Application Deathhh Rejoining Application Icon_minitime

Deathhh Rejoining Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1