Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Application - maYbe!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

India Posts : 148
GameRanger ID : 6163624

http://www.dzp-clan.com/u532

Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm

I haven't been selected yet .. so,Razz Razz u gotta wait

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

ok guys time to get voting!! this application will close on Thursday.

thanks
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Well..I've sen you playing and you play good but I will hold my vote yet since I'd like to get you know bit better. I'm not working on Wendesday or Thursday so I hope to see you Smile
Jugger

Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 297
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Well you cant get drafted without a medical exams,so if it is a denied application that you want ok then
>>Joe<<

>>Joe<<

United Kingdom Posts : 17
Joined dZp : 18/12/2013 Location : England
GameRanger ID : 4208298

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Its a yes from me and i dont need a picture of your penis mate.
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:47 pm

But I got to ask you..whats up with your voice? It sounds like you are using voice modifier. I'm not giving my vote before I can get proper explanation
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:01 am

Shocked Shocked shocked coz I heard the word for the first time from Yeolde and 2nd, u just did. I don't have any explanation coz my old team members used to say that, and I don't even know how a modified voice sounds like. I heard my own voice and yeahh it sounded a bit strange too me also. I don't know.I just changed my headset. so, I think it would sound good now. coz the old headset's mic was in bad condition. using it for 1 nd a half year.

P.S - I have Pharyngitis (a throat ulcer/infection which can causes cancer) and Tonsillitis. I had a surgery and doctors have given me some restrictions. e.g - no shouting, no loud singing, no constant speaking and some others. I am on proper medication.. so maybe it can cause the sound problem ..
Jakrs

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 223
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Meh, i don't judge you even though you have problem with your voice. I haven't played much with you guys in these days because of the school and others games, but i suppose that you're a cool guy. So i will place my vote and it's yes.
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Posts : 348
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm not voting yes because in my opinion you have a lack of communication during clan wars, you're gameplay looks fine and you're definitally good enough for dZp, but I just haven't heard you talking during clan wars yet.
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Flo wrote:
I'm not voting yes because in my opinion you have a lack of communication during clan wars, you're gameplay looks fine and you're definitally good enough for dZp, but I just haven't heard you talking during clan wars yet.

I do respect your vote Flo .. but you can ask others that frequently I use TS3 and do communicate with them every time .. I had mic problem yesterday . and I fixed that .. just my push to talk button has changed at that point of time. and regarding tonight's CW I was kinnda drunk .. coz we are having festival in Our Country called "Color Of Happiness" .. so I was drunk and communicated with you guys less Razz Razz

P.S - Sorry for that Wink

Last edited by maYbe404 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyox

Croatia Posts : 126
GameRanger ID : 5781434

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Flo mate I think maybe's communication is nice and that you shouldn't vote just based on today's gameplay. I think he's a good player and that he will be even better once he adapts.
Flo

Flo

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 pm

@Kyox, I'm not voting on today's gameplay only mate, played with him yesterday as well.

But then still im holding my vote because i think your communication is not good enough in cws, I'll just not vote on you, not a no and not a yes
Flo

Flo

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Good luck with your app though, you seem like a fine guy to me
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:21 am

Flo wrote:
@Kyox, I'm not voting on today's gameplay only mate, played with him yesterday as well.

But then still im holding my vote because i think your communication is not good enough in cws, I'll just not vote on you, not a no and not a yes

u knw @Flo .. actually I am still learning the spots name |dZp| use .. I am friendly with some different names mate Very Happy
Kyox

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:57 am

Yup I often hear different names for some of the same spots on the map during the cw so I get confused.

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

this has been mentioned before that people should learn the dzp names....
layca

layca

Netherlands Posts : 327
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:52 pm

maYbe404 wrote:
u knw @Flo .. actually I am still learning the spots name |dZp| use .. I am friendly with some different names mate Very Happy

i take it that they are the same ones that i'm familiar with :p
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:00 pm

layca wrote:
maYbe404 wrote:

i take it that they are the same ones that i'm familiar with :p

hahahha yeahh @Layca actually in promod some spots name are different .. otherwise it's all same Smile
Jugger

Jugger

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Ill just place my vote as a no , good luck
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

ohh thnx @Jugger Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:22 pm

the reason for your no vote would be nice please Jugger
|dZp| maYbe

|dZp| maYbe

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:29 am

@Yolde I think jugger is trying to balance the votes xDD Razz Razz

Last edited by maYbe404 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jugger

Jugger

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:16 am

Why do you need my reasons since number of guys already voted yes without any reasons or the reason was i like him its a yes. If u want a reason heres a reason, i dont like him its a no. He is indian and i dont trust them, he might be cheating, he will probably stick around for a few weeks and dissapear, he is too eager to join, responds on every single comment which irritates  me like hell , already has 20 post in a week and few other things. So its a no from me thx  Smile

Last edited by Jugger on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyox

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:34 am

Well I voted yes because he's a good player, his communication is not bad as well and he's a funny guy. I have my reasons, just saying.
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:34 am

You put forth some really good reasons there Jugger lmao but hey,it's your opinion.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - maYbe!? Application - maYbe!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Application - maYbe!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next