Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.
Death Zone Players
Welcome to Death Zone Players. Log-in or make an account in order to be able to find out more information about us! Thank you.

HomeHomeAll information about our clan can be found hereOur full member listLatest imagesAll our rules can be found here.All information about joining us can be found here.Got any questions, ask us here.RegisterSearchLog in

Kloon likes milfs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kloon

Kloon

Estonia Posts : 5
GameRanger ID : Backstabber

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:23 am

RULES:

You are 17 years old or over. I am 23 years old

You can speak and understand English: I can speak English second to best language after my mother language

You are a regular player on our server. Recently yes, and enjoyng it

You have a microphone/headset and willing to use/install TeamSpeak on your computer. I have already installed teamspeak and played couple of wars with dzp players

You respect other players. Can't be any other way

You respect admins for any choice they make. Can't be any other way

You don't use insulting names, language, etc. I do my best, but I do like a hint of sarcasm withing the community

You will act mature in every situation. Not a problem

You should visit the site on a regular base, for keeping up-to-date with the community. As long as I am directly communicating with dzp players I will be online

You need to be active for at least 1-2 hours a day.  Done

You will not use any noob perks (Grenade Launcher,Last Stand, Martyrdom, RPG on people,allowed on helicopters.). Even as a player who may not be as committed to CoD4 (yet) I do understand this nooby shit

If you accepted the above rules and still want to join our clan, you need to fill out the recruitment form below. You can do this by adding a new topic HERE, call the topic "Apply [YourName]", paste the recruitment form below in the message section and fill it out.

Each and every member of our team will have a chance to vote on your application , however the final decision is taken by Arctic,Yeoldegod or PhoeNix*.

RECRUITMENT FORM

Contact Information:

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 904060

Xfire (Optional): Don't remember it, can be added any time necessary

GameTracker Profile (Optional): Same as above

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname: Kloon

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak,...):

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you used to play clan wars?: Yes. played games with dzp player in HC and a few Pro mod matches

How many hours can you be online daily?: 2 at least

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |dZp|: Because I enjoy games more when I play them within a community. I am a team focused player and would like to become part of a strong team bringing my game experience. I like tactical play and this clan uses good tactics and is a well structured community.

What new things can you bring to our clan: I can bring sarcasm and will to be better player. Seriously though this is a good clan and though i can't really bring anything new i have a will and a drive to want to take dzp further as a part of the team.

Previous clans and reason for leaving: Had previous clans, leaving based on inactivity

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes

Additional information (Optional): I have played as a competetive player in Counter-Striker 1.6, Counter-Striker: Source and Left 4 Dead (The first installation which I became a World Cup Winners in with my team Quarantine EU [Played as Paco])

Last edited by Kloon on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am

I have given permission for this player to apply

We would ideally like you to....

1) be active on our SnD server once they are running (so people can see you play)

2) Join us on TS so we can get to know each other better and you can see how well you fit in

3) if the opportunity comes up to play as a part of our team in CW's to see how well you would intergrate into the teams (i say teams because there are many combinations of teams everyday)

All players will have a look at you and your style and see if they like you and will vote accordingly as they reach a decision. A reason will be given for yes or no votes.

Good luck with your application.

(to all we know you have to see his game play before you can vote so posting that is pointless so votes only please no useless spam)

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:36 am

I have played with this guy a few times now in HC and Pro Mod, he has good communication skills and very good Game play skills. A big drive to want to learn our ways and how we work such as position names and basic tactics. Also a good application

I Vote yes and wish you luck with your application. I think you would be a great addition to our community.
|dZp| =*Kert*=

|dZp| =*Kert*=

Estonia Posts : 450
Joined dZp : 14/05/2013 Location : Estonia
GameRanger ID : 1463070

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:39 am

Anyway. I've known this guy.. well for like 6 years. I can't imagine there is anyone that can drink as much beer as i can..He has been there for me..When I don't have money to buy some..he has.. Anyway..about COD4..yes..he have seen it before. So It's a yes from me!!

Last edited by |dZp| =*Kert*= on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abysz

Abysz

India Posts : 1211
Joined dZp : 26/7/2013 Location : Kerala,India.
GameRanger ID : 3923710

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:16 am

Yes from me as well.
layca

layca

Netherlands Posts : 327
Joined dZp : 26/10/2014 Location : Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 5745119

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:44 am

"When I don't have money to buy some..he has..", this alone would give you a yes from Kert

But i have to say, i like your application, you seem to be well versed and seem to have at least a basic understanding of morality (oh glorious cod4, how you lack in those people).

I'm curious on how you'll play, with your background in other games, so i'll wish you best of luck, and happy kisses (i'll pay kert to do that for me)
Jakrs

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 223
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 am

I don't even need to think about this. It is a big yes from me.

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:22 am

I saw him a few times on our SnD server, good player and good behavior so I have to vote YES. Good luck with your application!!! Smile
Kyox

Croatia Posts : 126
GameRanger ID : 5781434

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:42 am

Played with him, seen him on TS - YES from me.
Jugger

Jugger

Macedonia Posts : 297
Joined dZp : 10/02/2013 Location : Macedonia
GameRanger ID : 1684457

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 pm

no no russiaansss in clan plsss!!! hasnt seen black salami yet, and no penis size and leaning direction info.. sooo it has to be a no
Arctic

Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 730
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Seems like a nice fellow, often pops in to say hello, and put a lot of effort into his application. My vote is YES.

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Is that your actual vote Jugger?
Skywalker

Skywalker

Romania Posts : 433
Joined dZp : 23/05/2014 Location : Romania
GameRanger ID : 3296367

http://www.dzp-clan.com

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 pm

You have my YES!
>>Joe<<

>>Joe<<

United Kingdom Posts : 17
Joined dZp : 18/12/2013 Location : England
GameRanger ID : 4208298

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:26 pm

great guy, yes from me
Kloon

Kloon

Estonia Posts : 5
GameRanger ID : Backstabber

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

I thank everyone who has vouched and voted for me! I really enjoy the community I have been let to be part of for this very short time period, which has only made me want to be part of it more.

Your friendly neighborhood milfhunter Kloon

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Ok guys time to wrap this one up... after counting the votes which took me all of 3 seconds..

You have been Accepted by your new clan mates, please put on the |dZp| tag and you may keep it on.

Please read the rules for being a member and an admin within the servers and i will add your admin status today. Congratulations!!

Welcome to the clan mate.

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Welcome to the clan Kloon !!! Smile
Arctic

Arctic

United Kingdom Posts : 730
Joined dZp : 01/08/2011 Location : France / United Kingdom
GameRanger ID : 1868379

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Welcome to the clan mate!
Jakrs

Jakrs

Finland Posts : 223
Joined dZp : 07/05/2014 Location : Finland
GameRanger ID : 1408799

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 am

Welcome mate.
Skywalker

Skywalker

Romania Posts : 433
Joined dZp : 23/05/2014 Location : Romania
GameRanger ID : 3296367

http://www.dzp-clan.com

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:15 am

Welcome Kloon! Wink
Kyox

Croatia Posts : 126
GameRanger ID : 5781434

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Welcome mate, can't wait to see you wearing our tag. Smile

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Welcome mate, i didn't had a chance to vote but I'll trust my mates on this one.
Flo

Flo

Netherlands Posts : 348
Joined dZp : 22/8/2013 Location : The Netherlands
GameRanger ID : 847553

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 pm

welcome Kloon, have seen you once on teamspeak but i guess you should be a nice guy, have fun in the team ;D
Sponsored content

Kloon likes milfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kloon likes milfs Kloon likes milfs Icon_minitime

Kloon likes milfs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Zone Players :: Games Section :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare :: Join Us :: Accepted Players-